Thursday, January 1, 2015

My View of the World


My view of Religion changed,
When I came across the thought,
That it is all about Love,
And merely Rituals it is not.

My view of Rituals changed,
When someone made a comment,
They enhance expression of Love,
And are themselves not the end.

My view of Love changed,
When I read this principle deep,
Love for God embraces all,
Without which it is incomplete.

My view of God changed,
When I introspected a lot,
The object of highest Love,
Cannot be impersonal at all.

My view of Myself changed,
When it finally did register,
I cannot think, love, or Live,
If all I am is matter.

My view of Life changed,
When I accepted I am a soul,
Found a new way of life,
With Spirituality as its goal.

My view of Spirituality changed,
When my Spiritual Master taught,
It's not passive negation,
But dynamic Love for God.

-- *~ -- *~ --